Physics 880.06 Condensed Matter Physics is a two semester sequence of graduate-level courses taught from a modern perspective. I will emphasize how in a system of many interacting particles new phases of matter emerge, their spontaneously broken symmetries, collective modes and phase transitions.
Perimeter Institute Lecture Series
Series of 15 lectures on modern aspects of Condensed Matter Physics given at the Perimeter Institute in Waterloo, Canada, Fall 2011.
Rio Lecture Series
Series of 5 lectures on modern aspects of Condensed Matter Physics given at UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, spring 2014.
Physics 1260 (FEH) Lessons, Lectures and Videos
Lessons, lectures and videos taught in 2017 in the class Fundamental Engineering Honors Physics 1260.
- Kinematics: 1D, 2D, Projectile Motion, Vectors
- Newton’s Third Law, Forces and Friction
- Dynamics in 2D, Conservation Laws, Centripetal Acceleration
- Energy, Impulse and Momentum
- Rigid Body Motion
- Thermodynamics Recordings and More Notes
Physics 880.06 Quantum Matter Lessons and Lectures
Teachings on Quantum Matter.